Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage overall training requirements, ensure sufficient training resources are available to roll out required new hire induction. Flag resource constraints timely to allow alignment of training plans with training resource capacity.
- Ensure continuous improvement of Service Provider and Coinbase program training materials and overall curriculum in close collaboration with Coinbase training and outsourcing team.
- Ensure effective knowledge sharing and sign off/approval processes are in place for both Training and Policy between Service Provider and the Coinbase team.
- Provide thought leadership to training and policy teams re process/curriculum and content improvement opportunities.
- Develop materials according to process standards
- Collaborates with quality team on learning opportunities derived from quality audit, call calibration and client feedback
- Evaluate and revisit training materials to ensure relevance and content is up to date
- Creates process knowledge test, track and monitor learning improvements
- Deploy process changes, updates, and workflow improvements from Coinbase
- Provide oversight on content revisions, given feedback from Coinbase subject matter experts
- Provides classroom training, fulfill refresher trainings, and upskilling
- Ensures training performance are tracked and delivered based on Coinbase requirements
- Monitor course assessments and manage employees during in process training
- Process Improvement – Intermediate
- Reporting and Analytics – Intermediate
- Quality Management – Intermediate
- Curriculum Planning – Intermediate
- Learning Content Design and Development – Intermediate
- People Management – Intermediate
- Communication - Expert
- Training and Facilitation - Expert
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre
Functional Area:Teaching & Training
Role Category:Corporate Training
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Navayuga Consultancy Service
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE ALL ABOUT.