Role : Sr Analyst Campaign Management
Location : Mumbai (Relocation allowed)
Budget : 14 LPA
- Relevant Experience of 3 years plus in B2B marketing with demonstrable campaign reporting examples
- Total 5+ years of experience preferred
- Degree qualified with Marketing or Business degree (Preferred)
- Graduation (in Commerce or Information Systems)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Campaigns and Operations team within company, with responsibility for executing outstanding marketing campaigns, reporting into the Head of Campaigns Demand Generation.
You will be part of a team working on campaign execution, ensuring successful delivery of innovative campaigns that will resonate with prospects, key customers, enhance our brand and drive awareness, consideration and preference for the company.
As Campaign Executive, you will work closely with Campaign Managers and head of campaigns to understand campaign requirements. You will then bring your creative thinking and multi-channel knowledge to execute campaign plans as part of a scrum team. You will work on multiple campaigns across all industry sectors, effectively driving all your multi-channel deliverables and reporting on results.
Specifically, in the role you will:
- Work with Campaign Managers to understand campaign requirements, helping to define, build and execute campaigns that will effectively resonate with target prospects, customers and influencers at the right time in the right way.
- Work in an agile way with scrum teams of internal and external resources to create assets and deliver multi-channel campaigns that meet business objectives on time and to budget.
- Refine messaging & content across deliverables to suit channels & audiences.
- Ensure that companys brand is adhered to across all communication channels.
- Review, edit and give balanced feedback on multiple assets and creative ideas to internal and external agencies and teams.
- Work closely with the Marketing Automation teams to track, evaluate and optimize campaigns.
- Report to Campaign Managers on campaign progress/status, raising any issues and obtaining asset sign off.
- Share knowledge from campaigns so the wider team can continually learn from executed campaigns and ensure that all future campaigns are fully optimized.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders, including marketing key contacts. Collaborate with teams across Capita to ensure content, channel and event opportunities are fully maximized.
Key Result Areas
To succeed in the role, you will need around 3 years experience of delivering marketing campaigns across a wide range of marketing channels and tactics. The ideal candidate will have an experience of using technology driven, personalised campaign strategies and tactics. The successful candidate will be a highly capable collaborator and project manager, focused on measurable outcomes and marketing ROI.
You should have;
- At least 3 years’ experience executing end-to-end, multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work in an agile marketing function, often working with different people and internal/ external resources on every project.
- Strong digital marketing skills (Understanding/experience of different forms of digital media- social media, Page search, search optimization etc. Understand the audience, challenge the recommendation etc) including some technical ability and marketing platform experience such as Salesforce, Marketing Automation tools (Pardot).
- Strong project management skills - able to manage multiple campaigns/ projects.
- Knowledge of reporting, tracking and campaign optimization.
- Ability to give balanced feedback to agencies & creatives.
- A demonstrable desire to keep abreast of current trends in marketing.
- Proactive style. Willing to align on priorities, make recommendations and highlight issues.
- Excellent communication skills, both in person and in writing; a penchant for visual communication via dashboards and presentations.
- Ability to take initiative without being asked; take pride and personal ownership of success.
Exceptional organizational, budget, project and relationship building skills
Role:Operations - Other
Salary: 8,00,000 - 14,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Com in Commerce
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Navayuga Consultancy Service
MNC Company, is an internationalbusiness process outsourcingandprofessional servicescompany headquartered inLondon.
It is the largestbusiness process outsourcingand professional services company in the UK, with an overall market share of 29% in 2016, and has clients in central government, local government and the private sector.It also has a property and infrastructure consultancy division which is the fourth largest multidisciplinary consultancy in the UK.Roughly half of its turnover comes from the private sector and half from the public sector.Whilst UK-focusedand it alsohas operations across Europe, Africa and Asia.