Roles and Responsibilities
Role : Assistant Manager – HR (HRBP)
Experience: 6- 8 years
Shift: 11 am – 8 pm / 12 pm – 9 pm
CTC: upto 8.50 LPA + variables
Location : Pune
Pre – requisites:
- Very good communication skills
- Relevant experience of 6 – 8 years as a HRBP.
- Candidates from BPO / KPO industry handling a span of around 600 – 800 employees
- Should be mature and assertive
- Local candidates preferred.
- This will be an IC role hence team handling experience is not mandatory.
- First Time Experience
- Delivery Timely Induction
- Creating a long lasting new joiner experience during Induction
- Ensuring Induction Feedback is excellent for all verticals
- Closing BGC/Credit Check Cases/Clearing ISO Audits/Risk Register
- Supporting and leading various internal and external audits
- People Connect
- Early Engagement, Strategic People Connect, Policy Awareness
- Drive strategy attracting cultural integration and feeling of belongingness
- Each People connect will have strategy linked to business challenges and will derive ESAT theme out of it
- Employee Engagement
- Driving Fun Activities, Surveys
- Weaving various survey results to People Connect Output – Proactive Actions Ideated
- Sending periodic reports effectively in a structured format – Well written
- Ability to design well-structured presentation a must
- Training and Development
- Ability to deliver training – Policy related training programmes
- Code of Conduct/Grievance
- Effectively handling Disciplinary / Grievance
- Ability to written warning letters/show causes
- Design proactive measures to curb disciplinary and grievance
- Manage transfer of employees inter location and intra location.
- Ensure adherence to all processes during transfers
- Performance Improvement Plans
- Handle Performance Improvement Plans for below average performers.
- Support business in initiating a PIP plan for such employees.
- Conducting audits while employee on PIP
- Ensuring fair opportunity for employees on final stage off the plan
- Exit Management
- Conduct Exit Interviews
- Effective design strategies basis findings of the exit interviews
- Seek various options to retain an employee.
- Analyze the feedback points for continuous improvement of the organization & present to business
- Stakeholder Management
- Attending periodic meetings with the business
- Providing valuable findings and solutions thereafter
Role:HR Business Partner (HRBP)
Salary: 6,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry:BPO / Call Centre
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:HR Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Navayuga Consultancy Service
MNC Company, is an internationalbusiness process outsourcingandprofessional servicescompany headquartered inLondon.
It is the largestbusiness process outsourcingand professional services company in the UK, with an overall market share of 29% in 2016, and has clients in central government, local government and the private sector.It also has a property and infrastructure consultancy division which is the fourth largest multidisciplinary consultancy in the UK.Roughly half of its turnover comes from the private sector and half from the public sector.Whilst UK-focusedand it alsohas operations across Europe, Africa and Asia.