Roles and Responsibilities
Role: Assistant Manager – Finance (Financial Planning & Analysis – FP&A)
Shift: 1pm – 10pm
Location: Vikhroli (Mumbai)
CTC: upto 12 LPA CTC + variables
Desired Candidate Profile
- Only qualified CA’s with close to 3 years of experience in FP&A
- Must have experience in FP&A (budgeting and forecasting)
- Experience in variance analysis and management reporting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- This role will be responsible for month end and in-month accounting, controls, reconciliation, and reports. It is an end-to-end FP&A profile.
- The Assistant Manager will review and analyze information from the Balance sheet and Profit and loss statement, and this role will support the Finance Manager in finalizing BU financial information prior to submission to Senior Leadership team.
- This will also include managing the team.
- Assist in Month end reporting. Reporting includes actual performance for the month and other management reports compared to forecast. Includes posting adjustment journals.
- Preparation of Client Profit and Loss statements
- Balance sheet & General ledger analysis, evaluation, and reporting deviations/variances
- Liaise with onshore stakeholders to obtain relevant details for reporting. Will have stakeholder relationship management responsibilities
- Weekly and monthly forecast and actuals analysis
- Active involvement in resolving Client and supplier invoicing issues. Also includes setting up process improvements to have smooth invoicing procedure
- Payroll Reconciliation
- Margin and VAT Internal Audit
- Team management and mentorship
- Involvement in forecasting calls and suggestions to improve the ways to forecast
- Maintenance & review of books of accounts
- Lead in calls with the onshore stakeholders
- Maintain confidentiality and observe data protection guidelines
- Be proactive in the provision of feedback and the delivery of ideas to develop and improve solutions and existing reporting tools
- Supporting on any ad-hoc requests
Role:Finance & Accounting - Other
Salary: 9,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry:BPO / Call Centre
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Finance & Accounting - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:CA in CA
Navayuga Consultancy Service
MNC Company, is an internationalbusiness process outsourcingandprofessional servicescompany headquartered inLondon.
It is the largestbusiness process outsourcingand professional services company in the UK, with an overall market share of 29% in 2016, and has clients in central government, local government and the private sector.It also has a property and infrastructure consultancy division which is the fourth largest multidisciplinary consultancy in the UK.Roughly half of its turnover comes from the private sector and half from the public sector.Whilst UK-focusedand it alsohas operations across Europe, Africa and Asia.